The Colorblind Seer

by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences

Colorblindness affects about 5% of the world’s population with varying degrees of severeness. You may have seen videos of colorblind individuals being given special glasses that allow them to see a fuller spectrum of colors. But for the other 95%, I think it’s important that we understand exactly how this 5% sees the world. The Colorblind Seer is an educational tool for designers to build empathy and build a better understanding of what it means to be colorblind.

Prize

Bronze in Innovative Use of Mobile Technology 2022, Student

Created by:

Lead Designer

Zachary Manning

University or Design School

Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences

Profile Website

click here

Project Website

click here

Client

N/A

Video (direct link)

click here